Over the course of her professional life she's been a designer, radio show host, MC, writer and producer and now we mentioned how she's seeking to take the Film Industry by storm.
Fresh from debuting her own short film Thanya at Botswana Film Festival and appearing in a cameo role in BTV's Colours, Masego and her team have come out victorious at the Joburg leg of the 48 hour Film Project.
The team comprised of:
- Trishia Sello as Producer/Screen designer.
- Gape Ndlovu as Writer/Director
- Kevin Sebolao as Writer/Director
- Benjamin Sediba Moshangu as Cinematographer
- Phillip Tsumake as Sound Engineer/ Editor
And Masego as Producer/Director.
Over the weekend the team snagged two Awards for Best Newcomer and Best Editing, and were runner ups for Best Student Cinematography.
And as if that's not enough, she'll be exhibiting at this year's Ideas Expo, as well!
Main Image: Instagram/wasgoodchichi